CONFIDENT, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP
Truly confident, self-assured women approach life and love differently. They are not just more successful professionally, but also in their relationships and love-life. This is because they understand the value of who they are and what they have to offer in any situation.
So, let’s uncover the ten ways to love, that come naturally to the self-assured woman:
1) She doesn’t doubt herself – she doesn’t waste time on negative thinking about herself or assuming she did something wrong. She gives her love optimisticall
2) She asks questions – similarly, she doesn’t doubt her partner. If she is unsure, she isn’t afraid to ask the question first and gets the clarification she needs.
3) She trusts and respects her partners – she treats her partner with the same trust and respect she would expect for herself. She won’t invade your privacy, she will treat your things with respect and she won’t send you a hundred texts when you are out of her sight.
4) She manages her expectations – she is willing to be open to different situations. Things won’t always cater to her and she gets that, so she is not creating unrealistic expectations that her partner has to live up to.
5) She builds good boundaries – she values your time and hers. She builds and maintains good boundaries so you can both have space and take time for each other. She is always supportive but she won’t be taken advantage of either.
6) She pushes for better – in the spirit of growth, she works hard to improve herself daily and she pushes you to be your best self as well.
7) She is kind – she chooses to be kind, over being right, in an argument. She won’t go for the jugular, even if it sometimes exposed. She understands the importance of listening, and being kind.
8) She remains in service – she gives her time and efforts without tracking and keeping tabs. She knows to give without wanting anything in return will bring the most love in to the relationship.
9) She forgives – everyone makes mistakes. The self-assured woman will accept a genuine apology and move past the anger and hurt. She will be willing to forgive you and
10) She keeps her word – you can count on the self-assured woman to take her word seriously. Which means, she will keep her promises to herself and to you.
Out of ten, how close do you come, what ways do you give love that you would like to share? The love of a self-assured woman is unique in its dedication and commitment. There may be no better gift!